frustrated.

11.22.2008

so i just found out that most of the classes i was planning on taking next semester have prerequisites, and i only have 3 classes that i can take as of this moment. i thought i had everything worked out, and i was going to take some classes early and everything was going to be good. but now i can't. so i might be going back to community college like dad said in the first place. and this is very frustrating.

i read Psalm 5 in my devos this morning, and in verse 8 it says "Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face." this was sort of a slap in the face from God, saying that i'm trusting too much in my own ways and i need to trust Him because He has a perfect plan for my life.

maybe i'm supposed to go back to community college to be a witness there. who knows. i guess only time will tell for me, but i know that God has my future in His hands.



I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned.
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior.

8 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hey there, Brie..Well you will have ONE reader for sure!! I am always here and love blogging as you know. I have been blogging over 3 years now and about ready to do my 1000th post!! I need to have a give-a-way but not feeling the best so might not get it done like I want. You will do fine. I just hope that something can be worked out about staying in Marnatha. I know how much you love it there. I don't think that God would take you away...Take care and thanks for stopping by my blog..Love GMA

Julie said...

I like your new look on your blog :)Hope we can get the sidebar thing figured out for you.
Am so glad you came home early this weekend. It was a nice surprise:)
Love ya

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I love your new look..You have found the cutest blog on the block too..Great and fun!! Love GMA

Denise said...

Hello Brie,,,,,, Just coming by to say hello . I am a friend of FFF. and hate that she is not feeling so good........... I pray that things in your life work out for the better and please know that God knows all HIS thoughts toward you are good and not evil and HE will see you through to the end...........

Lanny said...

Keep praying and listening. Good start on the blog.

Ladybug Crossing said...

I'm here via FFF, too!
I think that if you can stay at Marantha, you should. Take your time and enjoy every moment of your college experience. Take the 3 classes that you have the pre-requisites for and take a couple of electives. You can't do all the tough stuff at once...
If you need to, you can take a summer course at a community college .
xo
LBC

Denise said...

May God lead you where He truly wants you. Hang in there sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brie. I came here from your grandmother's blog. I am happy to meet such a lovely young Christian lady. You have a great attitude about being where God wants you to be. Keep trusting in Him and he will lead you all the way. I'm 72 years old, and I've always found that he leads me even when I question some things along the way. I hope your college experience is wonderful, and I have a feeling it will be.
Stay warm and keep bloggin'. It's fun.
Charlotte